(1) College Office hours: As per Government rules (Transaction time: 10 A.M. to 4 PM)(On all working days except Sunday and notified Holidays).
(2) Class hours: 9 A.M. to 3.45 P.M.
(3) Identity Card issued to students remain valid for one academic year only. Students must wear the Identity Card while entering into the college campus.
(4) A Student is liable to disciplinary actions if and when she fails to abide by the rules & regulations of the College.
(5) All powers of maintenance of discipline are vested in the principal and his decision is final.
(6) A student must appear in all the examinations conducted by the College during an academic year.
7. A student should attend at least 75% of classes held in an academic year. Other wise they will be considered as non-collegiate. Below 60% will be treated as discollegiate.
(8) Sessional Exam / Unit test is compulsory for all students.
(9) A student must return the library books within the stipulated time,
(10) A Student will not be able to leave the College before 2 P.M. without the permission of the higher authority.
(11) Each & Every student must be careful for the maintenance of the College Campus so that natural environment may be protected.
(12) Students must come to the college in college uniform.
(13) Those who do not follow the Rules & Regulations of the college, will be issued compulsory T.C.
(14) Mobile phones must be switched off by the students within the college campus. Use of mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the open space within the college campus. If it is violated, the phones will be seized,
(15) Students with Uniform and Identity Card will not be allowed to talk with outsiders within the 50 yards of the college campus. A student is liable to disciplinary actions, if it is violated.
(16) The college is not responsible for any lost and found of mobile phones, valuable articles from the collage campus.